Customer Relations Executive
Reports to: Customer Relations Manager
The Customer Relations Executive will role will consist of receiving inbound calls from existing customers in order to fulfil customer sales enquiries. Alongside this they will create sales opportunities and manage customer account information using Nine Telecom’s CRM – Sales Force.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To drive growth of Nine Telecom through increasing Customer revenue.
- Build and manage relationships in order to develop and grow contracted revenue streams.
- Answer contract questions and dispute resolution.
- Respond to customer communications on PBX and Network services retention.
- Support the Marketing team by delivering the sales campaigns through targeted, product specific outbound calls – training and conversation guidelines will be provided by the marketing team.
- Communicate with customers and effectively manage the Business Development Managers’ diaries when arranging meetings created from a sale.
- Act as the point of escalation for major commercial/operational issues.
- Document call & meeting outcomes to add to our knowledge and insight of the customer. com is used to record and analyse all data.
- Manage and work through your given “task” queue in Salesforce.
- Gain additional customer data by gathering information from customers during outbound calls.
- A pleasant and engaging telephone manner
- Must be able to interact confidently with customers across all media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work as part of a team, with a common goal.
- Well-developed, proactive, can-do, customer centric attitude and behaviour.
- Clear ability to manage own workload
- Pro-active approach to process improvement and problem solving
- Enthusiasm, self-motivated & willing to operate flexibly
- Understands the need for diligence with reporting and can identify any risk areas
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Experience in a general office, customer service or sales role.
- Experience in the telecommunications or data sector.
- A minimum of one years’ experience working with a recognised CRM platform.
- You will be articulate with strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- One year’s customer facing experience in a high volume, results driven environment.
- Knowledge of salesforce.com would be an advantage.
Based at our Luton office – 8:30 – 17:30