Reports to: Head of Customer Relations
This role will conduct outbound calls to existing customers in order to arrange meetings for field based Business Development Managers. Alongside this they will gather feedback and add to customer account information on the internal CRM – Salesforce.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Influence customers through positive and solution based conversations, arranging at least 20 meetings for field based Business Development Managers per week.
- Communicate with customers and effectively manage the Business Development
Managers’ diaries when arranging meetings.
- Deliver success through the agreed marketing campaigns that are manged through SFC–
training and conversation coaching will be provided by the marketing team.
- Manage and work through their relevant “task” queue in Salesforce.
- Respond to customer communications on PBX and Network services retention.
- Manage existing customer data by gathering information from customers during the outbound campaigns.
- Document call actions and outcomes to add to our knowledge and insight of the customer.
- A pleasant and engaging telephone manner.
- Must be able to interact confidently with customers across all media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work as part of a team, with a common goal.
- Well-developed, proactive, can-do, customer centric attitude and behaviour.
- Clear ability to manage own workload.
- Pro-active approach to process improvement and problem solving.
- Enthusiasm, self-motivated & willing to operate flexibly.
- Understands the need for diligence with reporting and can identify any risk areas.
- Desirable – Creative and innovative disposition.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Experience in a general office, customer service or sales role.
- A minimum of one years’ experience working with a recognised CRM platform.
- You will be articulate with strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- One year’s outbound calling experience in a high volume, results driven environment.
- Knowledge of salesforce.com would be an advantage.
- Experience in the telecommunications or data sector would be an advantage.
Based at out Luton office – 8:30 – 17:30